FSS-G200PN is an inertial sensor module for measuring the front wheel angle of automatic driving of agricultural machinery. The module has its own front wheel angle estimation algorithm. Customers only need to access a serial port of RTK board, input agricultural machinery parameters and motor angle value, and then output high-precision and drift free front wheel angle value.
The module has the characteristics of high repeatability, good stability, good vibration and shock resistance. Large wheel angle can be measured under vibration environment, so that each module can play stably under various limit conditions, and ensure the high consistency of all product performance.
• Rice transplanter
Tactical MEMS Gyroscope
• 4.0°/h Bias stability
• Better than 1.0°/s bias repeatability
• 0.08°/s Ultra low output noise
• Shock resistance:2000g（0.5ms，half sine，3-axis）
• Shock vibration:10g（10~2KHz，3-axis）
• Stable operation at full temperature:-40℃ ~ 85℃
• 100% Magnetic shielding
• IP67 Waterproof
• Special bending resistant cable
Flexible Digital Interface, small size
• Support RS232, CAN mainstream agricultural machinery controller interface
• Size of45*45*22.8mm and weighs only 50g
On the basis of standard performance and output parameters, Forsence also provides customized software and logo services for your special needs.
1、Key Specification of Gyroscope
1. The serial port of the module is directly connected to a separate serial port of the dual antenna RTK board.
2. Try to install the module horizontally on the horizontal rigid plane in the center of the car body, and fix it securely.
3. Make sure that the dual antenna RTK board is positioned and fixed.
4. Ensure that parameters such as vehicle wheelbase, RTK antenna installation method, motor angle, drive ratio are imported normally through the protocol described in Chapter 5.
5. When the vehicle starts, the front wheel angle is positioned as a valid indicator, and the front wheel angle is available.