FSS-IMU614Eis a 6-DOF MEMS inertial sensor module made by Forsensetechnology. Standard outputs are three-axis gyroscope and accelerationinformations and high-precision attitude angles.
It is high precision, high resolution, it can capture subtle vibration andtilt. The output of a large number of processes makes it possible to sense themovement in large dynamic situations. All modules are equipped with widetemperature range of temperature compensation and independent calibration inthe factory, so that the module can work in various extreme conditions, andensure the high consistency.
The reserved integrated navigation interface can be compatible with thecurrent mainstream satellite navigation.
· Automatic driving: vehicle,agricultural machinery, engineering vehicle, underwater
· Precision measurement:underground, tunnel, vibration, tilt
· Stable platform: PTZ, UAV
· Automatic control: industrialequipment, automatic control system
· Tactical MEMS gyroscope
· 3.5°/h bias stability
· 0.04°/s bias repeatability
· 0.05°/s output noise
Tactical MEMS accelerometer
· Zero bias stability of 35ug
· 1 mg bias repeatability
· 0.7mg output noise
Wide range temperature compensation
· Temperature compensation from -40℃ to 85 ℃
· Fine temperature calibration
· Turntable Calibration
· Independent calibration for eachmodule: sensitivity, bias, non-orthogonal error
· Provide user installation error calibrationinterface
· Shock resistance: 2000g (0.5ms, half sine, 3-axis)
· Stable operation at fulltemperature: -40 ℃~85℃
· 100% magnetic shielding
Flexible digital interface, small size
· Configurable output samplingrate up to 400Hz
· Support serial port, I2C, SPImultiple interfaces· Size of 14.5 * 17 * 3.7mm and weighs only 2g
On the basis of standard performance and output parameters, Forsense also provides customized services for your special needs, and helps you in the product!
2、Key specifications of Accelerometer
3、Key parameters of Attitude Angle