FSS-IMU6132B is a 6-DOF MEMS inertial sensor module made by Forsensetechnology. Standard outputs are three-axis gyroscope and accelerationinformations and high-precision attitude angles.
It is high precision, high resolution, it can capture subtle vibration and tilt. Theoutput of a large number of processes makes it possible to sense themovement in large dynamic situations. All modules are equipped with widetemperature range of temperature compensation and independent calibrationin the factory, so that the module can work in various extreme conditions, and ensure the highconsistency.
The reserved integrated navigation interface can be compatible with thecurrent mainstream satellite navigation.
· Automatic driving: vehicle, agricultural machinery, engineering vehicle,underwater
· Precision measurement: underground, tunnel, vibration, tilt
· Stable platform: PTZ, UAV
· Automatic control: industrialequipment, automatic control system
Tactical MEMS gyroscope
· 1.0°/h biasstability @ Z axis
· 0.01°/s biasstability
· 0.02°/s output noise
· Zero bias stability of 10ug
· 0.3 mg bias repeatability
· 0.1mg output noise
Wide range temperaturecompensation
· Temperature compensation from -40 ℃ to 85 ℃
· Fine temperature calibration
· Independent calibration for each module:sensitivity, bias, non-orthogonal error
· Provide user installation error calibrationinterface
· Shock resistance: 2000g (0.5ms, half sine, 3-axis)
· Shock vibration:10g（10~2KHz， 3-axis）
· Stable operation at full temperature: -40 ℃~85℃
· 100% magnetic shielding
Flexible digital interface, small size
· Configurable output sampling rate up to 100Hz
· Support serial port, I2C, SPI ,CANmultipleinterfaces
· Size of 51 * 26* 10mm and weighs only 20g
On the basis of standard performance and output parameters, Forsense also provides customized services for your special needs.
1、Key specification ofGyroscope
2、Key specifications of Accelerometer
3、 Key parameters of Attitude Angle