FSS-IMU618 is a 6-DOF MEMS inertial sensor module made by Forsense technology. Standard outputs are three-axis gyroscope and acceleration informations and high-precision attitude angles.
It is high precision, high resolution, it can capture subtle vibration and tilt. The output of a large number of processes makes it possible to sense the movement in large dynamic situations. All modules are equipped with wide temperature range of temperature compensation and independent calibration in the factory, so that the module can work in various extreme conditions, and ensure the high consistency.
The reserved integrated navigation interface can be compatible with the current mainstream satellite navigation.
• Automatic driving: vehicle, agricultural machinery, engineering vehicle, underwater
• Precision measurement: underground, tunnel, vibration, tilt
• Stable platform: PTZ, UAV
• Automatic control: industrial equipment, automatic control system
Tactical MEMS gyroscope
• 2.0°/h bias stability
• 0.02°/s bias repeatability
• 0.04°/s output noise
Tactical MEMS accelerometer
• Zero bias stability of 20ug
• 0.5 mg bias repeatability
• 0.5mg output noise
Wide range temperature compensation
• Temperature compensation from -40 ℃ to 85 ℃
• Fine temperature calibration
• Independent calibration for each module: sensitivity, bias, non-orthogonal error
• Provide user installation error calibration interface
• Shock resistance: 2000g (0.5ms, half sine, 3-axis)
• Shock vibration:10g（10~2KHz， 3-axis
• Stable operation at full temperature: -40 ℃~85℃
• 100% magnetic shielding
Flexible digital interface, small size
• Configurable output sampling rate up to 400Hz
• Support serial port, I2C, SPI ,CANmultiple interfaces
• Size of 24 * 24* 10mm and weighs only 10g
On the basis of standard performance and output parameters, Forsense also provides customized services for your special needs，and helps you in the product!
1、Key specification of Gyroscope
2、Key specifications of Accelerometer
3、Key parameters of Attitude Angle